cPanel, L.L.C. has released a security update for EasyApache 4! If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out on one of our social channels.
- EA-11157: Update ea-apache2 from v2.4.54 to v2.4.55
- EA-11167: Patch to fix sporadic 500 errors with 2.4.55
- – CVE-2022-37436: Apache HTTP Server: mod_proxy prior to 2.4.55 allows a backend to trigger HTTP response splitting
- – CVE-2022-36760: Apache HTTP Server: mod_proxy_ajp Possible request smuggling
- – CVE-2006-20001: Apache HTTP Server: mod_dav out of bounds read, or write of zero byte