The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easyapache - lxdialog segmentation fault

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by ret, Oct 18, 2006.

1. ret

ret Active Member

FreeBSD 5.4 / 10.9.0-STABLE_45

When running easyapache and selecting any options that requires a menu (6 or 7) easyapache seg faults.

Runs for a second or two and faults right after:

---------
    make [@lxdialog]...(-f Makefile.freebsd clean)....Done
    make [@lxdialog]...(-f Makefile.freebsd)......Done
    ---------

the make clean seems to complete so I focused on the make... here are the build-log's for lxdialog.make.-f.build.1 (towards bottom) .... looks pretty normal to me.

I have forced a upcp and also tried removing the cp apache build dir just to make sure (ya i know easyapache does this).

Any ideas? or other places to root around in?

Thanks in advance.

---------
    lxdialog.make.-f.build.1
    ---------
    BEGIN make -f Makefile.freebsd

gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c checklist.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c menubox.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c textbox.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c yesno.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c inputbox.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c util.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c lxdialog.c
    gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE -DCURSES_LOC="<ncurses.h>" -c msgbox.c
    ---------

2. ret

ret Active Member

Solved..

cp was not seeing the error so I spent some time tracking down why it was seg faulting for me and after much hair pulling I found a 'bug'/'feature' in Apple's Terminal..

Configuring the option under 'window' to display 'command' to appear in the title it seg faults lxdialog.. Thats a load of crap, going to open a ticket with Apple..