The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache Profile Build Question

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by inthukha, Jul 20, 2013.

1. inthukha

inthukha Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Last time build the PHP 5.3.25 with eaccelerator. but now there are not PHP 5.3.25 version available within EasyApache v3.20.2. but i can see "5.3.27 DEPRECATED". and if i select PHP 5.4.17 so theer is no eAccelerator support available as well No ZenGuard i guess.

second question is, What if i re-build the EasyApache with PHP 5.4.17 so could it reset and remove all my PHP.ini settings/tunning as well httpd.conf as well Modsecurity rules and settings ?

OR there is nothing to worry ? last time in june i build 3 time without any data and settings lost.

EDIT: and tell me How can i install HTML tidy extension ?

Please advise.

#1 inthukha, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    php 5.3 has entered EOL that's why its "5.3.27 DEPRECATED" it is still safe to use it will still be security patched untill the end of the year

both
    eAccelerator and ZenGuard have finally made PHP 5.4 compatible versions and cpanel is currently working to add them to easy Apache

3. ScottTh

ScottTh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That is absolutely correct! The EasyApache team is currently working to implement the newest versions of eAccelerator and Zend Guard. We'll post an update on the forums and EasyApache change log when these modules are available. Stay tuned!