The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by TheNetway, Dec 14, 2004.

1. TheNetway

TheNetway Member

Since I've received no reply to my ticket, I am very worried about your EasyApache tool. When ran, it fails to install absolutely everthing including PHP, Curl and everything....

Here's where it calls itself installing PHP:

make php-4.3.9...(clean)....Done
    make php-4.3.9.......Done
    make php-4.3.9...(install)....Done

mmm fast server? I don't think so.

Nothing is working it seems. Can you please update me on this? My os is Trustix.

Thanks

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Might be worth taking a look at the logs of the install to see where it went wrong. They should be in /home/cpapachebuild/build-log/

Don't trustix provide support for cpanel? It is bundled and they'd have the better working knowledge of their OS.. and perhaps cpanel if their bundleing the software together.

It might also be worth finding a system admin that does call outs ( even remote ) that can have you fixed up.

If you're not seeing anything in the logs, maybe try running the easyapache script without the report back to cpanel so it shows you more verbosely whats going on and you can troubleshoot the errors from there ?

Chances are your missing a dependency or two, which of course is a simple fix. Have you selected any new modules that you have not done so in the past ?