The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache4 profile storage location

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by sparek-3, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Where are EasyApache4 profiles (I assume they are stored in json or yaml format some where) stored?

I have a current list of RPMs that I would like to use for EasyApache, ideally I'd just copy that profile file to all of my servers and use the --install_profile option to the /scripts/migrate_ea3_to_ea4 script to convert servers to EasyApache4 based on that profile. But I don't know where to grab the EasyApache4 profile file from.

2. cPJacob

cPJacob cPanel Product Owner
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
  3. sparek-3

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That doesn't give the current EA4 profile being used. Or am I missing something? Would seem that there would be a currently_being_used.json stored some where. And then that currently_being_used.json file could be copied over to all server and used for conversion.

Or is there a way to save the current profile into a json file somehow? Or do you just have to manually build the json file based on what EA4 RPMs are installed?

Just seems like a round-about way of doing this. I figured there was something a bit more cPanel-centric that would do this.

4. sparek-3

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It's actually not that hard to manually create the current json file. Just use the ea4_get_ea_pkgs_state API call to fairly easily get a list of the installed packages and build the json file from there.