EasycPanel Bash Script to install, configure, optimize and secure cPanel with single command

Operating System & Version
CentOS 7, CloudLinux, AlmaLinux

AhtshamJutt

Jan 1, 2023
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Greetings, fellow techies! As a seasoned Linux system administrator, I found myself constantly setting up cPanel servers for clients at various web hosting companies.
Frustrated with the tedious and time-consuming process, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create a Bash script to automate the setup.

It wasn't exactly smooth sailing at first - I encountered a few hiccups along the way. But with a little help from the cPanel forums and my trusty internet connection, I was able to overcome the challenges and get the script up and running.
Fast forward to present day - I recently had some free time on my hands and decided to take another look at the script. With the help of a cPanel development license, I was able to fine-tune the script and make it even better.
And now, I'm excited to share it with the community as an open-source project on GitHub. This script can be used to install and configure cPanel on a blank or existing server, and it comes equipped with a host of features such as nGinx, a firewall, Let's Encrypt, and various PHP versions and modules.

Feel free to check out the project at https://github.com/ahtshamjutt91/easycpanel and customize it to fit your needs. And if you find the project helpful, don't be shy - give it a star and spread the word! I'm always open to feedback and suggestions, so don't hesitate to reach out. Looking ahead, I have plans to create similar scripts for automating the setup of other panel systems such as DirectAdmin and Plesk.

Just a heads up - I'm still a Bash novice, so any tips or tricks are more than welcome. Happy coding!

"And special thanks to the cPanel Team for providing a Development License for this project. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Camilo Herrera