The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit a Package

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minasonline, Apr 22, 2003.

1. minasonline

minasonline Active Member

I am with a problem in only one customer. When it edits a package, the system does not make upgrade automatic in the accounts of the customers. What he can be?

I´m using cPanel/WHM (theme xSkin).

2. mpierre

mpierre Well-Known Member

That's normal...

Editing a package only changes the properties of FUTURE accounts, not current ones.

You could always upgrade/downgrade to another package and then back to the original one : it would force editing the account to include the latest changes in the package...

3. minasonline

minasonline Active Member

But if I edit I plan of another resale I bring up to date. Because this difference? If I to modify a resource would have to also modify I am not same? But he does not modify. This occurs in only one account of resale. :confused:

4. gbraun

gbraun Registered

Just thought I'd chime in with a me too...

I have four packages configured, and decided to change the skin to a new one across all four.

Editing the first three I got the basic packaged editted message (editted? :) and then when editing the fourth I got the upgrade/downgrade message listing account changes for one specific domain (the first of the domains at that package, as it turns out) listing before and after as all the same except for the theme.

When I chacked my mail I had an upgrade/downgrade confirmation email for every account at that package level.

Seems to be a bug; I wonder if it depends on something like the contents of the package (this only happened for me on a mini plan with few options enabled: no ftp accounts, no mail lists, no SQL, no subdomains, etc.).

Cheers - Graham.
    http://www.studiobraun.com