The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit Dns Page empty

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by Direct80, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Direct80

Direct80 Registered

Hi,

Edit Dns Page empty

I've searched the forums on how to fix the problem but I still can't resolve the issue.

I've tried /script/upcp --force,
    I've tried chmoding and chown the /var/named/* directory
    I've also tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log and got this:-

Code:
    2009-11-03 14:39:08 invalid [dnsadmin-ssl] Invalid lockfile /var/cpanel/dnsrequests.lock detected (zero size) [UID]: 0 [MTIME]: 1257256284 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeFile.pm line 223
            Cpanel::SafeFile::_lock_wait('/var/cpanel/dnsrequests') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeFile.pm line 93
            Cpanel::SafeFile::safelock('/var/cpanel/dnsrequests') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeFile.pm line 24
            Cpanel::SafeFile::safeopen(GLOB(0x1a3f7c0), '>', '/var/cpanel/dnsrequests') called at whostmgr/bin/dnsadmin-ssl.pl line 1344
            main::writereqdb(HASH(0x1ae81b0)) called at whostmgr/bin/dnsadmin-ssl.pl line 151
    exit level [invalid]
    Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Adam.

2. Direct80

Direct80 Registered

Problem fixed :)

I compared a backup of /var/cpanel/
    to my current version, the only difference was dnsrequests.lock so i've removed that file