The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edited Sub Domain to Primary Domain - Now I Get Suspended Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jako, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Jako

Jako Member

I just edited a clients domain from a subdomain of my site to his own domain. He just switched his DNS a few minutes ago to mine and it appeared to have already switched so I edited the domain in whm. When I visited the site I got the default

"This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

I talked to some other guy in Texas and he said it's working on his end and has been since I asked him, I restarted bind and httpd and it's still saying suspended on my side.

I tried unspending the account as well from WHM, but still no luck.

Any reason / fix on why this is happening and how I can fix this. I know after it propagates on my end it will probably by fine, I just don't want my client thinking his account has been suspended.

2. Jako

Jako Member

Ok, to some degree I got the problem solved. I restarted my wireless router through the "repair" tool on my connection. It clears the DNS cache etc and I think that fixed it.

Do you know why that problem was occuring though. It seems only I saw that suspended page too.

Now the site is working, but for some reason it is not working with the www in front.

The site is http://refheaven.com and when my client views it, it works. When he puts a www in from of it he gets the 404 page can't be displayed error. When I put www in front of it I get that suspended page warning again.

3. RAIS2

RAIS2 Well-Known Member