Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Edited Sub Domain to Primary Domain - Now I Get Suspended Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jako, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Jako

Jako Member

I just edited a clients domain from a subdomain of my site to his own domain. He just switched his DNS a few minutes ago to mine and it appeared to have already switched so I edited the domain in whm. When I visited the site I got the default

"This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. "

I talked to some other guy in Texas and he said it's working on his end and has been since I asked him, I restarted bind and httpd and it's still saying suspended on my side.

I tried unspending the account as well from WHM, but still no luck.

Any reason / fix on why this is happening and how I can fix this. I know after it propagates on my end it will probably by fine, I just don't want my client thinking his account has been suspended.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jako

Jako Member

Ok, to some degree I got the problem solved. I restarted my wireless router through the "repair" tool on my connection. It clears the DNS cache etc and I think that fixed it.

Do you know why that problem was occuring though. It seems only I saw that suspended page too.

Now the site is working, but for some reason it is not working with the www in front.

The site is http://refheaven.com and when my client views it, it works. When he puts a www in from of it he gets the 404 page can't be displayed error. When I put www in front of it I get that suspended page warning again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RAIS2

RAIS2 Well-Known Member