The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing resellers messes up /var/cpanel/resellers-nameserver

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by tabernack, Jan 8, 2002.

1. tabernack

tabernack Well-Known Member

Could you please get this fixed. I\'ve reported this several times, entered it into bugzilla months ago and it\'s still a problem.

Whenever you edit a resellers privileges the file /var/cpanel/resellers-nameservers get\'s edited incorrectly. The username is deleted from the line containing the nameservers so we have to edit that file manually every time we edit a reseller.

2. indiboi

indiboi Well-Known Member

how is that file supposed to appear, because I think I have the same problem...?

3. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:515de0bee1][i:515de0bee1]Originally posted by tabernack[/i:515de0bee1]
    Could you please get this fixed. I\'ve reported this several times, entered it into bugzilla months ago and it\'s still a problem.

Whenever you edit a resellers privileges the file /var/cpanel/resellers-nameservers get\'s edited incorrectly. The username is deleted from the line containing the nameservers so we have to edit that file manually every time we edit a reseller.

Whats the bugzilla id on this one ?