JoshuaBrown

Feb 19, 2003
Come on sprial,

You sounds like the kid IMO (btw this is SBYWEBS, long time no see) ... so just stop posting, and let this guy get a good rep for this good skin!

Jan 16, 2003
Parker CO
I am me!

Sorry It looks as though I missed a bunch of fun here, anyway I don't post on here too much just a few times, so to clarify acompsolutions is not webmotion, I run my own network desing company out of Colorado, if spiral would have taken the time to look up the domain of acompsolutions he would have seen that it belongs to ME! Just because I was pointing people over to check out webmotions control panel is no reason to get bent out of shape, LOL! anyway please feel free to contact me spiral I was not trying to stir up any trouble, dylanjamesmonroe did my web design but he is not me! Anyway sorry to get your panties in a ruffle, my bad! ok it is back to work for me, keep up the good work on the skins guys anyone who uses cpanel appreciates all your work. Peace!

webmotion

Feb 26, 2003
Pricing?

Pricing has to yet been determined but I should have pricing available when the demo is online, which will be comparable to market value . The demo will be online soon I’m just working on some technical issues.

WeMasterz5

Feb 24, 2003
Miami
very nice skin indeed

silly childess behavior amoung the group is not needed..people need to grow up alittle...

when we get our skin done it will be offered free, I know people are out to make the buck...but its nice to see people that offer things to make others life easier and more enjoyable

did I say nice skin? you got a great one here...good work

WeMasterz5

Feb 24, 2003
Miami
wills wills wills...thats a really nice one...is this up forsale or anything :cool:

webmotion

Feb 26, 2003
www.fishpick.com/elink.htm

Yes, the will be available for purchase through Razorskins.com, I’m wrapping up the site content and I should have the demo online by the end of this weekend.. Thank you all for all the compliments.

web

moronhead

Aug 12, 2001
Fishpick, you realise that you will only deserve the compliments if you have really thought up and made those icons yourself. Otherwise anyone using them may find themselves in hot water in terms of copyright.

Can you tell us how is it that the icons in your demo theme are similar or the same as the ones at Mediatemple.net (link taken from Wills's post above)? Have you designed their theme, too?

webmotion

Feb 26, 2003
There is more to the design that just the icons. As I stated before there are numerous commercial CD out there full of royalty free content. Perhaps from time to time you may see duplicates on certain images and content, I seen it may times before. As for my resources? I feel that I really do not have to disclose this information based upon confidentially. We all have internal resources friends, colleagues and such to which we share content and other source information. Maybe I use to work for them…? Or we have the same source.. I am fully aware of the laws and regulations pertaining to copyrights and copyright infringement other than just putting “copyright by company” all over the content. I appreciate your concerns but I can assure you the any skins released from me or the companies I work for will have the proper copyright and will be free of any infringement and therefor avoiding any litigation.

web

http://www.fishpick.com/elink.htm

Last edited:

webmotion

Feb 26, 2003
DEMO ONLINE!

ELINK DEMO

http://64.207.27.100:2082/frontend/elink/index.html

User: demo
Pass: demo

I will be making some modifications to the demo while it is online...
Note* The demo is not on a active domain some features may not be available...

It will also be available in 2 other colors (blue & gray)

Last edited:

wills

Jan 29, 2003
Originally posted by webmotion
There is more to the design that just the icons. As I stated before there are numerous commercial CD out there full of royalty free content. Perhaps from time to time you may see duplicates on certain images and content, I seen it may times before. As for my resources? I feel that I really do not have to disclose this information based upon confidentially. We all have internal resources friends, colleagues and such to which we share content and other source information. Maybe I use to work for them…? Or we have the same source.. I am fully aware of the laws and regulations pertaining to copyrights and copyright infringement other than just putting “copyright by company” all over the content. I appreciate your concerns but I can assure you the any skins released from me or the companies I work for will have the proper copyright and will be free of any infringement and therefor avoiding any litigation.

web

http://www.fishpick.com/elink.htm

I'm not so much worried about the copyright infringement. I just thought that one particular sections looked too much like the MT UI. That's all. I can find those icons anywhere online, I can at least find 3 of those icons on www.iconarchive.com ...

webmotion

Feb 26, 2003
that is a good thing then! right? Good things are hard to find at times..but they are all out there.. :) now who did media temples CP?

WeMasterz5

For the first 30 days of razorskins.com they will be offered for $99.00. you can see the site for more details or PM me. This will allow branding for your company as well...

Last edited: