Priyanka Rana

Registered
Oct 21, 2016
india
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
My emails are not going from IMAP mail server. Each time error is that account is suspended. I have checked that account is not suspended. If I create new email id, emails are going fine with same configuration. Please help fix this.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Could you let us know the specific error message you receive? Also, are you checking to see if the cPanel account is suspended, or if the individual email account is suspended? Managing individual email account suspension is possible via the "Email Accounts" option in cPanel:

Email Accounts - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.

Priyanka Rana

Registered
Oct 21, 2016
india
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Could you let us know the specific error message you receive? Also, are you checking to see if the cPanel account is suspended, or if the individual email account is suspended? Managing individual email account suspension is possible via the "Email Accounts" option in cPanel:

Email Accounts - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.
Code:
SMTP Error: [550]"This account is suspended from sending out mail" [Envelope from [email protected]]
We are able to send mails from other emails so cPanel account shouldn't be suspended. If it is, do let us know. In settings, this account has all permissions to send and receive mails.

Last edited by a moderator:

SysSachin

Aug 23, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello,

As per the previous post of @cPanelMichael, if your cPanel account is not suspended and your are getting "This account is suspended from sending out mail" message that means your email account is suspended, Login your cPanel > Email Accounts and check your email account status

Reactions: cPanelMichael