The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email accounts and quotas, where can I find them?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by DeadManWalking, Jan 21, 2007.

1. DeadManWalking

DeadManWalking Active Member

Hi,

I want to get all email accounts and email quotas of a specific domain remotely. Where can I find them? In which file cPanel saves them? I figured out how to get email accounts of a domain name, but I cannot find any info about email quotas.

Also I need to get subdomain list for a specific domain. Is there any easy way?

Thanks in advance.

2. kiern

kiern Registered

Under email management tools you'll see an option for "Add/Remove Email Account(s)". If you select that you will be brought to a screen that lists all the email accounts associated with that domain. It will also list the quotas and current disk usage of each account. The far right column (Functions) contains a drop down box with several configuration options you can set for each account. one of the options allows you to change the quota limit.

If you go back to the home page for cPanel, a little further down the page is a section for "Domains". There you can check the subdomains, parked domains, and/or parked domains associated with that domain.

You can also see this information in the Webhost Manager.