Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email Accounts

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by JoeyT, Mar 1, 2005.

1. JoeyT

JoeyT Registered

I have recently installed CPanel on a fresh box with Fedora 2. Everything seems to be working after a few tweaks with the rcnd bind.

This is a simple thing, I log in, create an account, I have tried adding a package to a new account, as well as adding my own values for email accounts, etc. I then log in to that users account and there is no link in their control panel that shows they can add email addresses.

I see Horde and squirrel mail checked off in the configuration. I have looked everywhere and read through several posts here, and everything says I should be able to set up email accounts when I log in to the users cpanel, but It is not there. There are like 3 links in their control panel, (subdomains, themes, and one other).

So what I am missing? Was I to run some other scripts for this to show? I didnt see anything in the docs for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Joe

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    in WHM

Packages

edit the package you put your account on if you did not use a package edit the default package and insure that the "manage Email accounts" is checked

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...