The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email all Users

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by hostvision, Sep 15, 2006.

1. hostvision

hostvision Member

Is posible to give reseller rights to Email all Users (all reseller users). I tried from Reseller Center > Edit Privileges but I cant give this right.:rolleyes:

Flaviu

2. freedman

freedman Well-Known Member

um.. I'm not sure what you're aiming for here. if you mean "email all email address of everyone configured on the box" in order to send email to your resellers and all their users, this would be a terrible idea and, under any definition of the word, would be SPAM, regardless of the "improtance" of the message.

if you want to contact all your resellers, there's already a mechanism for that I think, but you can just email all usernames in the password file that have a UID above 500, that'll likely get everyone.

3. hostvision

hostvision Member

The function "Account Functions > Email all Users" exist in WHM but is available only for root or users that have root rights. I need to know if there is a posibility to send email to all users in an reseller account (reseller WHM). I have my clients structured in one reseller group so I don't want to send mails to all users on server since there are other reseller accounts.
    :)

4. hostvision

hostvision Member

Any idea's? :rolleyes: