The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email and eximstats

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by thoban, Dec 15, 2004.

1. thoban

thoban Member

In whm and cpanel eximstats says failed and is in red. Not sure how to fix this and my hosting company doesn't seem to know either. The other thing is i can send and recieve email in horde or squirlmail (from the web) but i am unable to configure into outlookexpress. When i click the button in cpanel to configure i get and error and when i do it manually and hit send and recieve I get another error.

errors in outlook express trying to recieve.
    The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'sales@ultimatejobs.com', Server: 'mail.ultimatejobs.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

errors in outlook express trying to send:
    An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'sales@ultimatejobs.com', Server: 'mail.ultimatejobs.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B

errors in trying to configure outlookexpress:
    cannot import C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temporary internet files\content .IE5\QWPU74z9\email[1].reg: error openning the file. There may be a disk or file system error.

thoban@comcast.net

2. dezignguy

dezignguy Well-Known Member

restart chkservd

Code:
    /etc/rc.d/init.d/chkservd restart
    send it to your host.

0x800 errors are generic errors to cover any type of connection error... you'll require some troubleshooting to find out what it is.