The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email apart from from website

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by JAJ, Oct 2, 2004.

1. JAJ

JAJ Registered

I have a question for you regarding how email works...
    When a custumer purchases a service from me... the web site sends out the required email to them, but they can not reply back to it ( at least I can not...I have purchased off of my site as a test...got the confirmation email and went to reply back to it to say Thank You!! ...as a test..then email sends, then later on I get a reply back from postmaster stating that the email sent to admin@pitstopgaming has been delayed...) Now all emails work as long as the are confined within the website, ie.. support system, lost passwords, new registartion etc... I just can not comunicate by email outside the web site or recieve replies from emails sent.... Wondering what the workaround for this is...b/c I know it works...I have seen it ...
    here is an example of what I recieve back.....

.... after I send an email to admin@pitstopgaming.com (from outside the website) it shows that it went out, then after about an hour or so I get this back.....

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

admin@pitstopgaming.com

.....Not sure what that is about????

Hope that someone can help!!!?????