The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email AWstats or Webilizer automatically

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Big Kahuna, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna Member

My F5Hosting Server is mainly for customers from my web development business -- and as such they don't have access to their CPANEL (I'm a control freak that doesn't want them screwing things up )

Anyway -- I have a few customers that want to see their stats monthly. A couple years ago I was on the other side of the fence and my web master had some type of automatic deal set up to email me my AWstats every month. I don't know if it was a CRON job or what -- but I need to figure out how to do this.

How can I have my customers emailed their previous month's stats automatically on the first day of the month? Other than HTML -- I'm not a programmer so I'll need a detailed script if possible.

Thanx

2. poppyq

poppyq Well-Known Member

Was there ever a solution to this? I'm searching the forums but haven't come across it yet and would like to have this option (just for one site, so I can set it up manually if need be).

3. navertise

navertise Member

I would like to know this as well.