Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email blacklisted still goes to spam

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by chris0147, Oct 16, 2018.

1. chris0147

chris0147 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi all,

I am having a hard time with receiving my email as it goes to spam folder.

I have hired someone from a freelancer to configured on my server to resolved for spf, dkim, dmarc, smtp, rdns and ptr. When I tested on mail-tester, I got 10/10 and it have passed on mxtoolbox so I was good to go.

When I sent an email to yahoo, I have received my email in my inbox but when I sent an email to my gmail and yahoo from webmail, the email goes to spam folder.

I have changed to different IP of my VPS and domain name. I have also configured on spf, dkim, dmarc, smtp, rdns and ptr to match with a different domain name. I sent the email to yahoo and I received the email inbox with no problem after I passed the test on mxtoolbox and mail-tester.

When I sent the email to gmail and outlook, it still landing in a spam folder so I dont know what is going on.

I have not used that domain to send the email. Do you know how I can get the email to go inbox?

Please help me, I am really fed up and sick of doing this all week without find a solution :(

2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

You need to raise a delisting request to the Outlook with the details of the bounce back or rejected mail log, so they can update if the IP that they are marking as spam is based on what criterial.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Outlook and Gmail both use their own proprietary systems for determining whether or not email is spam. If you have the necessary records you'll need to find out from them what is keeping you in their respective spam folders. Google has their own postmaster tools which can be found here Postmaster Tools – Google and Outlook's can be found here: Outlook.com Postmaster

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. keat63

keat63 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Dont expect MS to tell you why you were blacklisted though.
    I have a very strict spam ploicy on my server, which is used only for my own business.
    Hotmail blacklisted me a few months back.

They couldn't tell me what triggered it.

5. medicakare

medicakare Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hi
    how did you solved your problem plz ?