The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email "Catch-All" account

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by globaltek, Nov 17, 2004.

1. globaltek

globaltek Registered

Can anyone help me create an email address that can "catch all" messages sent to the email addresses I created in my account? I've created about 10 email addresses for my client's employees, My client wants to get a copy of messages sent to their individual email boxes so he can monitor them. My previous web host had this feature. But with CPanel, I can't find it.

2. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Your explanation is a bit unclear.

You have 10 e-mail addresses set up and you want mail that goes to any of those 10 addresses to go to ALL 10? Or do you want mail sent to one e-mail address (say sales@domain.com) to send copies to all 10 users? Or do you want to allow mail sent to addresses that haven't been created yet to go to those 10 addresses you set up?

All of those can be accomplished with E-mail forwarders (or defining the catchall address).

http:// domain.com /frontend/x/mail/fwds.html

If you want mail sent to a forwarder to go to multiple locations, just separate the addresses with commas.

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member