The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email configuration problems

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by rodrico101, Sep 21, 2009.

1. rodrico101

rodrico101 Registered

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have been a web designer for a long time, but have always had problems with email configuration.

I host my sites on a paid server account. I have many email accounts for myself and recently set up a site for another client that I am hosting. I am trying to figure out how to configure his email account with Mac's IMAP protocol. I would like him to only be able to access his email account and not see all mail from all the other email accounts.

We tried to auto configure, but the app would not work on his MAC.

When configuring manually he was not able to log in.

Here are the manual configuration stats: Can you explain to me a little on how they should be entered and not quite sure about the SSL configuration. New to this thanks. It says that IMAP(s) is supported coming in, but not going out? How do I configure it then?

Here is the manual settings for the account:

Thanks in advance,

Rod

2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Email Configurations

Hello,

I do see your problem, and we can definitely get you fixed up. First I would take a look at this document: MailFAQ < AllDocumentation/AllFAQ < TWiki

If you still have questions after that, please feel free to submit a ticket via the link at the bottom of this so we can take a closer look at your issue.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry
    :D