The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Domain Forwarding

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by davix, Jan 11, 2006.

1. davix

davix Registered

I have inherited a network that has 2 Cpanel servers. The newest version (WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.1-R21) is missing the option "Email Domain Forwarding". Can anyone help me with how to turn this function on or how to make it visible to users?

Any guidance would be greately appreciated

2. cDizzle

cDizzle Member

I think you go into feature manager in WHM and create a feature list with it and all options you want enabled, and then edit ur packages to use that list

3. davix

davix Registered

Ok, I see the option and is selected but I still do not see it on the web page as on option. Do I need to restart the server?

4. davix

davix Registered

Mail Manager Main Menu

To give a little more detail....I would like the Domain Mail Forwarding option to appear on the Mail Manager Main Menu. We have an older version of Cpanel on another server and this option is there so I am a little lost as to why it is not on the new version. I have restarted the server and still do not see it. Is there a security option that would block it or do I need to add it manually somehow?