The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email error sending lots of emails at once.

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Legin76, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Legin76

Legin76 Well-Known Member

Hi.. This may not relate to cpanel but I wanted to make sure that I may not have something configured wrong. Its a ecent occurence though.

I have a customer that is trying to send an email to about 60 to 70 people. It seems that nearly all the emails sent to gmail and tiscali/talktalk bounced with a similar error. I've done some searching but found very little helpful info. Below are some examples of the bounce messages.

451-4.3.0Multiple destination domains per transaction is unsupported. Please <<< 451 4.3.0 try again. f62si28010951yhh.129 <xxxxx@gmail.com>... Deferred: 451-4.3.0 Multiple destination domains per transaction is unsupported. Please RCPT To:<xxxx@gmail.com>

421 #4.4.5 Too many connections to this host.
    ... while talking to mk-inboundfilter-2-a-1.b2b.tiscali.co.uk.:

452 #4.5.3 Too many recipients.
    <xxxx@talktalk.net>... Deferred: 452 #4.5.3 Too many recipients.
    RCPT To:<xxxx@talktalk.net>​

I also have another customer that sends a maling list that has 15k emails on it that has been complaining about a lot more bounces for the last few emails sent, which may be related but so far he hasn't sent me any useful bounce messages, but I suspect may be related.

Can anyone help me resolve the issue? Is it likley to be a problem with the server setup or something else?