Oct 12, 2021
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
I have this filter rule i wanna set to all our emails we have

the filter needed in the screenshot attached
Screenshot 2021-11-01 183923.png

any email that contains the "unsubscribe" word on the body is moved automatically to spam folder
so i want to apply this filter rule to all our emails and we have about 90 email i can't do it manually email by email

and even filter files "filter.yaml" and "filter.cache" is mentioning the email account on it like "

youtube.png

so i can't take the filter files copy and paste it on every user email folder

is there an easy way to do this task ?

Note1: i don't wanna use global filter, because i want every email have it's own spam folder

thanks

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello! You should be able to use a global email filter. Instead of setting the filter to send emails to the spam box, create a filter option that will mark emails of a certain spam threshold as "spam", and then ensure the users have spambox enabled.

• Spam Bar — The content of the Spam Bar header that Apache SpamAssassin generated for this message. The more plus signs (+) that Apache SpamAssassin assigns to a message, the greater the likelihood that the system marks the message as spam.
  • Spam Score — The total number of plus signs (+) in the Spam Bar value, expressed as an integer. For more information about the Spam Score option, read the Spam Score section below.

Let me know if this helps as well.

MotazHakim

Oct 12, 2021
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello @cPanelAnthony
thanks for your reply but i think you got me wrong

how to create a filter option that move emails that have a word " unsubscribe" in the body to spam/junk folder ? so it goes automatically in users spam folder?

and please note that this kind of emails maybe not spam, maybe emails from facebook or twitter !! so it's not flaged as a spam but i want it to go to spam/junk folder anyway

and spambox is enabled already

regarding links you provided it's not helping because it's showing how to create a filter and i know how to do it