Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email filtering not working

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by handreach, Apr 2, 2005.

1. handreach

handreach Member

Hi there,

I am having a problem with one of my cpanel accounts after I moved my server to a new machine. All other Cpanel accounts in the machine work fine except for just this one. This account was cancelled and recreated a couple of times, which might cause some files damaged.

The symptom is that the email filtering just doesn't work at all, no matter how I set it up. I have tried numerous times to set and reset the filtering, but it doesn't work.

I am wondering which configuration file I probably should check/modify in Cpanel to make it work again. Thanks for your advice in advance.

2. handreach

handreach Member

Ok, I found where the lost file is supposed to be. It is /etc/vfilters/, inside which there are domain names of all my accounts except for that one. After I added it, the filter works fine.