The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email for add on domains

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by cheapo, Sep 6, 2002.

1. cheapo

cheapo Member

How do you set up email accounts for the add on domains? Will they be in the form &user@addondomain.com& or &user@addondomain.maindomain.com&?

2. bert

bert Well-Known Member

You set them up as you normal do. If you have been able to upgrade to cpanel 5 successfully, you will see a drop-down that includes parked/addon domains when you click on add pop account.

I don't know if this is working bug free. We have not yet implemented this in to our themes because I was doing some testing and could not login to one of the parked domains' webmail.

3. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:586b59184d][i:586b59184d]Originally posted by bert[/i:586b59184d]

You set them up as you normal do. If you have been able to upgrade to cpanel 5 successfully, you will see a drop-down that includes parked/addon domains when you click on add pop account.

I don't know if this is working bug free. We have not yet implemented this in to our themes because I was doing some testing and could not login to one of the parked domains' webmail.[/quote:586b59184d]

webmail isn't done for parked domains just quite yet, it still has a bit more testing to go though. It should be out later today or on monday.

4. cheapo

cheapo Member

What about cpanels for add on domains?

Is this possible?