The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email From Script Flagged as Spam

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Methen, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Methen

Methen Registered

Jul 13, 2013
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Ok this is the problem Iam having, note iam a user not a web host owner, Do to spam issues I had to set up with mail gun which after nearly two weeks I finally got to working, The script iam using a called question2answer, Now here is whats going on, I want to use my cpanel email and basically it works ok when it comes to sitting it up with to work with my outlook express,

The problem is some of the mails are not getting through they are being treated as spam, I have tested this with this other emails such as my primary and gmail, and they worked fine, When I go to my c panel web mail to look for and spam there is absolutely nothing, I have tried sitting forwarders, disabling the Apache assassin and even add to the white list, nothing I do works,
    I have told my web host about it and they keep claiming nothing is wrong and that they have no problems with their other clients, Can anyone shade some light on what may be the problem so I can tell my web host what to look for, or maybe what i am doing wrong?
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

May 20, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You might want to check with the authors of the script to find out how to make sure email sent from it is properly authenticated. Meaning, using an actual email account on your cPanel account.