Email Going to Spam Issue

Gegosoft

Registered
Feb 10, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
From our VPS server emails going directly into spam box in Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo

Dear Sir,

I have also same problem in my VPS, all emails sent from the server to Gmail or Outlook emails directly go to the spam folder of the receiver.

I have checked and searched for a day now and adjusted several parameters but still no luck.

I have attached an image in left showing all settings are fine

As this an important issue in usability of the server and the VPS, I would be grateful if someone could help.

Thanks

Attachments

Gegosoft

Registered
Feb 10, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for your reply & advice, for hotmail, i will join Microsoft program called JMRP program & take necessary steps, but my first very high priority & most urgent, is Gmail, for your reference, i have attached the screenshots, as well i have checked our vps server ip, there is no blacklist, so please provide solutions.

Thanks

Attachments

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Gegosoft

If you've checked all the items listed in the article and still your email is put into spam, the only suggestion I'd have left would be to look at Postmaster Tools – Google and possibly contact them for their reasoning. cPanel really has no control over your mail deliverability beyond providing access to the tools necessary to facilitate it (dkim, spf, rDNS etc.)

Thanks!