The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email issues CPanel and Exchange server 2010

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by eddie_d, Mar 20, 2012.

1. eddie_d

eddie_d Member

Hi People,

Here is a strange one I hope someone can help with. I have 3 domains domain1.com, domain2.co.uk & domain3.co.uk.

I have setup Small Business Server 2008 R2 on domain2.co.uk, exchange clients can send emails from domain2.co.uk to hotmail, gmail, btconnect and visa versa.

emails sent from domain2.co.uk to domain3.co.uk are received emails by domain3.co.uk to domain3.co.uk are not received and no fail message is received.

Emails to/from domain1.com from/to domain2.co.uk disappear again no fail error.

Exchange connectivity tests say everything is ok mx records are set correctly srv is setup so my host tells me as even though I have whm I do not have login details for it I have to ask my host.

domain1.com has been hosted with my host since 2008 they were bought out early last year I then purchased both the .co.uk domains which I believe are on different servers could it be to do with the SSL I recently purchased for domain2.co.uk

I would really appreciate some input now.

Regards

Eddie