Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email Management - Allow/Disallow Sending/Receiving

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by darren.nolan, Oct 31, 2007.

1. darren.nolan

darren.nolan Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm trying to search for an Email Management system (possibly just editing the exim conf) which would allow me to limit emails for one particular user on my server.

A customer requires that all of their addresses can only send & receive emails from certain domains. In addition to this, they want to limit specific email address so they can only send to other listed email addresses, for example;

email1, email2 & email3@localdomain.com can only send to external1, external2 & extermal3@anotherdomain.com

I had a little bit of luck with Box Trapper, but that really only works on the receiving side, not for them sending emails.

My understanding is that this customer is a fairly large corporate type setup and wish to have their emails only used for business purposes.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Darren.