The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Monitoring

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ExtremeIS, Dec 23, 2003.

1. ExtremeIS

ExtremeIS Member

Hello,

I have come across a scenario I need some assistance with, I am unsure of how to accomplish this on my own.

I am being asked to see if I can set up several email accounts with the following configuration.

(Server is running RedHat 7.3 with Cpanel, exim email)

There are 3 current working email addresses on a specific domain, I will call them:

email1@domain.com
    email2@domain.com
    email3@domain.com

What I want to be able to do is copy any incoming or outgoing emails to another email address, we'll call it:

emailx@domain.com

I want all 1,2 & 3 emails to remain fully functional I just want copies of every email incoming & outgoing from those to be also copied to another account.

Is this a possible setup or does anyone have any suggestions about how I could accomplish this?

Ryan Porter
    Extreme Internet Solutions

2. Lyttek

Lyttek Well-Known Member

Almost a year later, and I'm looking for the same thing, or at least similar to it. I wouldn't need all email to go to one account, but I could send all email (in or out) to another account for archival purposes...

Anyone?

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

It's easy enough for incoming email, but no so easy with outgoing. If you have MailScanner installed this is very easy to do indeed as there is provision to do exactly this built in.

4. Lyttek

Lyttek Well-Known Member

MailScanner, eh? Will check into it.. thanks!