Email not getting to Gmail / Hotmail or some other inboxes

CraftyPanda

Nov 15, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi guys,

I am having a issue where all domains installed on my dedicated cpanel server are having trouble sending email to gmail / hotmail and other inboxes. The mail doesn't even look like its reaching them, i am basing this on that the mail is not even in the junk/spam boxes.

All the domains can email each other fine that are all on the same server. I don't know where to start as I am new to Cpanel / whm.

Also, I am not getting any non-delivery reports to say the mail failed.

Could anyone please offer some advice?

Andy

Last edited:

CraftyPanda

Nov 15, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi InfoPro,

Thanks for the reply. I have some more information that tells me why the email hasnt arrived, but I dont know why....

All the sent mail from this server is stuck in the outbound mail queue..... Should I have doen something to set this up for outbound? I assummed (like an idiot) it just worked....

On the failed emails I am getting the error message : no router to host. But some emails have been sent succesfully from the same account...

Please find below error log when i try to froce send the mail queue.
Andy

Last edited:

CraftyPanda

Nov 15, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Just had a reply from Cpanel Support and they said it looks like its using IPv6 to try and connect to some of the email servers... so what now?

CraftyPanda

Nov 15, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

Yes they were correct. I forwarded the support ticket reply onto datacentre and then they admitted it was something their end. they did their thing and now its working fine :)

Thank you for your time though Infopro, top man.

Andy