The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email not working on one account

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by sleasyridr, Mar 15, 2017.

1. sleasyridr

sleasyridr Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have one hosting account with 3 websites and have been using Cpanel email without any problems for a few years. I talked my sister and her husband to move their hosting from Yahoo to GoDaddy because it worked so well for me.
    Now on her account the Cpanel email is horrible and unreliable. Some mails don't get sent at all. Others get returned with undeliverable messages and then the next email to the same addresses will go through.
    I have spent hours on the phone with several support agents and they have all confirmed that Cpanel email in not reliable and I should upgrade to 365 (PAY MORE MONEY!!!) if I want reliable email.
    Totally unacceptable and it should have been stated in the hosting sales information that the email was known to not be reliable.
    Went from a happy GoDaddy customer to a very disappointed and %^#*(#-off customer.

2. Eminds

Eminds Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    well I would not say that Cpanel email is not reliable. The issue you have is with your service provider they have to check through the logs as whats happening in order to troubleshoot the issue. People have cpanel installed on dedicated server are running seperate mail servers without any issues from years now.

3. Osama Tariq

Osama Tariq Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Would you please mention the bounce back messages, so that we can suggest you further.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Was your hosting provider able to let you know the specific reason for the email failures? They should be able to review the logs on the system to let you know the specific reason for the failure.

Thank you.