The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email notificati​on of problem domains

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by rappie, Sep 23, 2011.

1. rappie

rappie Registered

Oct 4, 2008
    Every night I receive a "email notification" tell me limit has been exceeded on a partially domain. However when you look at the notification (see below) you see that no limit has actually been exceeded. At least no diskspace or traffic. When I login to WHM and check the "Show Accounts over Quota" it also tell me “No users are over their quota”.
    I suspect this is falsely being send, or am I missing something? How do I stop this notification from being send without stopping actual notification?

Limit has been exceeded on domain '' owned by client 'xxx' (Contact name ''):
    Disk space usage: 61.77 MB
    Disk space limit: 1 024.00 MB
    Traffic: 0.00 MB/month
    Traffic limit: Unlimited
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You can browse to "WHM >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings", under the "Notifications" tab. From here, you can view and modify the thresholds at which warning emails are sent out for bandwidth and disk space usage. Check to see if one of the thresholds is set low enough that it results in that email being sent.

You can also open a support ticket with our staff if you would like us to investigate:

Submit A Ticket

Thank you.