Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email Only Admin

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by lomo, Feb 16, 2005.

1. lomo

lomo Member

hi all,

I want only email account management for a user, I know xmail theme is my best bet, but I couldn't get "email filtering" to show up, even after i added it in the feature manager, any thoughts?

lomo

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Copy the xmail theme and then modify it to include/sxclude whatever options that you want. Look at the complete theme (x) to find out how.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lomo

lomo Member

Thks Jonathan,

I'll look into customizing Themes, is there a way to allow a second user to access this custom theme?

Rico

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Certainly, yes. If you create yourself a new theme by duplicating the xmail theme and modifying it, then you can simply modify any user account in WHM and allocate that theme to them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ianmarie

ianmarie Well-Known Member

Any user?

So is it possible to have two users control one domain account ie one who has full access to that domain / and another who only has xmail control?

Sorry - I can't see how to add such an extra user to a domain in whm - any pointers?

6. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

No, you cannot do that. You can only associate one theme to any account and you can only have one cPanel account for a specific domain.

7. ianmarie

ianmarie Well-Known Member

Thanks chirpy

Does anyone know of a way of allowing different levels of admin different controls in cpanel eg master for a domain, and then lesser eg email only for other admin users? T'would be a great feature.