Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email password changes

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by northofnowhere, Apr 1, 2003.

1. northofnowhere

northofnowhere Registered

Okay, I hae found two scripts similar to this, but not exactly it, could someone please post the code for this, I would have expected this to be a built in standard feature, but we all know what assuming does to onesself. So if someone would help out i appreciate the script syntax.

I simply want a user to be able to change thier webmail account password. This is a standard feature in most mail servers, thanks alot in advance.

northofnowhere
    Server Admin
    irc.msinternals.net
    www.msinternals.net

2. Networkologist

Networkologist Well-Known Member

I'll take a stab at it, unless you're really asking for a script that runs from who knows where...

why can't the user login to their webmail account (Horde/Neo) http://123.456.78.9/webmail and just click on the option to change their password?

Which was one of the first "duh" questions I asked on the forum :)

3. northofnowhere

northofnowhere Registered

Had i known that that address existed..............................so many hours of searching forums and sites, thanks a bunch.

north