The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Piping Issues

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Sitepearl, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sitepearl

Sitepearl Registered

We recently setup email piping with WHMCS (to import emails as support tickets), and it works fine with one hitch - it sends a "Local Delivery Failed" message back to the sender along with the "Thank you for contacting us" message. There are no error messages found within the bounce email, as follows:

Both the folder Pipe and pipe.php are CHMODDed to 755.
    We have tried multiple combinations of the forwarder command using both the cPanel x3 and x theme.

After checking the Exim error log, it appears as though this error is appearing:

This is very frustrating for both us and our clients, so if we could get it resolved ASAP I'll be sure to give you a cookie and a glass of milk.

Does anyone know what the issue could be or how we could resolve it? I submitted a support ticket and they are working on it, but if it's a simple fix then I would love to close the ticket and be able to free up the staff to work on other people's issues.

Thanks.