Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Email prob

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by tichosting, Mar 20, 2003.

1. tichosting

tichosting Registered

I have set up a site for a client with 10 email addresses and 10 email forwarders i.e. him@websitename.com goes to him@aol.com
    The problem is when the messages have been read they are sitting in a mail folder does anybody know how to stop this happening? If i set the email quota to 0 it shows as unlimited if i set it to 1mb they get a mailbox full message.
    Hellllppp please

2. SageBrian

SageBrian Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you created both an account and a forward, you are basically making copies of the emails.

If all you need is the mail to go to the aol addresses, just setup a forward. Remove the 'accounts'.

Most AOLers don't use POP3 mail, or even the webmail. They, uh, think mail just comes to them. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tichosting

tichosting Registered

I would like to swear but I won't, cheers sb don't know why i did that i've never done it before always a first time though, and it goes back to the old saying look at the obvious first.:eek: