The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email problem from default email account :: Horde

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by thewebhosting, Aug 23, 2008.

1. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

I am receiving below bounce back message when I try to send emails from my default email address (which CPanel creates automatically).

There was an error sending your message: Failed to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 503, response: All RCPT commands were rejected with this error: Sender verify failed Valid RCPT command must precede DATA)]

I am trying to send emails from Horde interface. However, all the other email accounts work fine except this default one. Is there any idea what can be the problem?

Thanks,

2. Kailash1

Kailash1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    To fix this problem, you can simply create an email account cpaneluser@yourdomain.com. It will allow you to create this email account from cPanel.

It seems that the default email account (not catch all) doesn't consider as user@domain.com and hence we send email from this account Exim is unable to verify the email account. So you will not able be able to send/receive the email from default created account.

Kailash