The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email stuck in Queue for forwarders

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by fuzioneer, Jun 14, 2007.

1. fuzioneer

fuzioneer Well-Known Member

I have a couple of domains where we have set up webmaster@ sales@ type accounts all fwded to admin@

this has worked fine for months and months and then suddenly last night email stopped coming through for the fwders

On investigation it was stuck in the mail queue, dug around on here and the advice was to convert to maildir as we were on old mbox system

done that

Emails still there although email is now coming through for the forwarders, but the email for 9hrs or so is stuck in the q and its quite a few emails >100.

If i try and deliver manually from within Queue manager i get the following error

has_alias_but_no_mailbox_discarded_to_prevent_loop

and also there are lots of other mails queued up that will delivery fine if i deliver manually but if i click the Attempt to deliver all emails in Queue link it immediately comes back as completed and nothing has changed, but some of the emails do go if i click deliver manually on each one individually ?

I have done a forced exim upgrade to no avail

help :)

2. KrisWagner

KrisWagner Registered

Same thing here.. i'm being told it's a bug and exim needs to be rebuilt from scratch...

3. fuzioneer

fuzioneer Well-Known Member

have you tried doing that and does it fix it ?