SOLVED Emails are going to spam despite SPF, DMARC, DKIM

kmrinmoy07

Nov 18, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,
I am using AWS EC2 as my hosting service with cPanel and have created some email accounts in cPanel. I have added CloudFlare as CDN and have added DKIM, SPF, DMARC in the DNS management of CloudFLare but still mails are going to spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenHostingTravis

PartnerNOC
May 22, 2020
Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Reactions: cPanelAaronH

cPanelAaronH

Staff member
Dec 31, 2014
Houston Texas
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Assuming the records are in place, that should prevent most of the mail from going to spam. If your IP had a bad reputation though, this can affect it.

I would send a few emails from a few different domains to [email protected] which will validate your records. If any of them are incorrect, you will want to modify the record at CloudFlare.

kmrinmoy07

Nov 18, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Is it due to new IP address that my mail is landing in spam folder, my IP address is assigned to me just few days ago. All the records are placed perfectly and I did tested on mxtoolbox.com as well and the records were fine.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
in my experience, there's always going to be at least one or two on the MultiRBL link, just because it scans so many, but if there are any in the MXToolBox link that can be concerning.

If you just recently were given the IP address by your provider, you may want to speak with the host to let them know about this issue to see if they can either change the IP again or help you with an alternative solution.

kmrinmoy07

Nov 18, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Actually the IP that was provided to me was from Amazon Web Services and it was an Elastic Ip. I also checked with few other elastic IP and found that all of the check elastic IP had the same blacklisted on MXToolBox

kmrinmoy07

Nov 18, 2020
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Anyways, would you like to suggest me the best partner of cPanel through which I could buy my next cPanel license as I don't have a credit card for purchasing directly through cPanel website.