Emails arrive as spam sent from Webmail

Aug 8, 2018
colombia
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello, my problem is this. I have a vps that has worked great with cpanel, the problem is that all the emails that my clients send arrive to the final recipient, I have already configured the dns of my vps correctly, but the problem persists, I appreciate help me please Thank you

bloatedstoat

Jun 14, 2012
Victoria, Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@Camilo Fonseca

Here's an example of what entries might look like.
Don't forget to add the dot after the domain name in the left hand field.

You'd need to set up a forwarder or email account for receipt of any DMARC reports which are highly useful for checking any problems. Once it's all working you can replace the ~all for -all.

There's documentation on SPF available at: Authentication - Version 68 Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Attachments

Aug 8, 2018
colombia
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
the problem is not only in gmail is in all mail providers the photo is just an example. The emails of my cleintes hosted in my vps arrive as spam to the final recipient, I have already made all configurations in my vps and still get to spam tray PLEASE HELP

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
the problem is not only in gmail is in all mail providers the photo is just an example. The emails of my cleintes hosted in my vps arrive as spam to the final recipient, I have already made all configurations in my vps and still get to spam tray PLEASE HELP
Feel free to open a support ticket if you'd like us to take a closer look at your system and verify the server is configured to the guidelines we specify in our documentation. You can post the ticket number here and I'll link this thread to the ticket.

Thank you.