Emails bouncing with one account

Put Khemarith

Registered
Aug 5, 2019
Phnom Penh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
My company is Group Company we have many company:
Company 1 we use domain “example.com” is Office 365 email system.
Company 2 we use domain “example.net” is office 365 email system.
Company 3 we use domain “example.org” is cPanel Email System.
As normally my email office 365 system can send to external like as Gmail, Yahoo 20 recipients in one email message, email can receive . But I don’t know why when I try send email from office 365 email system to my cPanel 20 recipients in one email message is cannot, email not reveive . In email report message tracking on status “Pending” after a few day it just reply me back “email send fail”.

Let show me any advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
When you send an email from office 365 to accounts on your cPanel server is it only email with 20+ recipients that isn't received or is it all email from office365 to your server? In either case all mail that is received by the server should have a transaction logged in the exim logs. When you send an email what is logged there?

You can find the exim logs here:

Code:
/var/log/exim_mainlog

Put Khemarith

Registered
Aug 5, 2019
Phnom Penh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Dear Thank you for your reply

my issue happens only when i try to email from office 365 to accounts on my cPanel email with 20+ recipients .

but if i send email from office 365 to accounts on my cPanel email with 5 recipients , account on my cPanel can receive email normally.

Please check my exim_mainlog.log with link below:

- Removed -

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello @Put Khemarith

Could you please re-include the exim log information? You can do this by adding it directly to the thread rather than linking to a 3rd party. Please only include the transactional details which are relevant to the email you're sending.