The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emails down

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by adblastbiz, Jan 18, 2007.

1. adblastbiz

adblastbiz Registered

... I have many clients on a server, that out of the blue, everyones emails are not working today.... I have put in several support requests and am not getting any replys from the host... we are not getting any error messages, I do not see any messages telling me cpanel license is expired etc... I am able to log into my clients as well as mine cpanel's... I did however do a check on the IP of my host to see if the license is expired and I am getting the message that there is no license for that ip,,,, maybe, the host uses a different IP for their clients?
    im posting here, becuase I am in hopes someone can tell me what they think is going on.
    the hosting company name is dayanahost.com
    I am desperate to resolve this issue for my clients... can someone please tell me if this is a cpanel issue, a license issue, or some other direction I should go with this... thanks for any help you can give.

Tony V

2. Lyttek

Lyttek Well-Known Member

To start, "email isn't working" isn't a good description... is email not coming in? Not going out? What errors are the clients getting?