Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Emails going into spam folder

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by PAFFY, Jan 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Paffy

Paffy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello, i have a problem with sending emails which going into spam folder

What i configured
    - DNS Servers
    - rDNS
    - PTR Record
    - DKIM,SPF, DMARC
    - All Blacklists Verified im not blacklisted

Please tell me what other i have to verify for fixing this problem :)

If you wanna do some verification from your side
    IP : [removed]
    Domain : [removed]
    Mail Server : mail.[removed]

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @Paffy

I'd suggest using something like mxtoolboxes diagnostic tools for you mailserver: Email Server Test - Online SMTP diagnostics tool - MxToolbox

If it all checks out to understand why your mail is being sent to spam you'd need to check with the provider that is sending you to spam. Most email service providers have a postmaster section in which you can get answers to these questions frequently.

Common problems are:
    1. misconfigured or non-existent rDNS
    2. Missing or improperly configured SPF/DKIM records

If you've fixed all of these and the issue still persists there may be an IP reputation or some other issue but these are difficult for us to diagnose as they aren't specifically related to cPanel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Paffy

Paffy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I already used much of tools like google mx tool mxtoolbox and other everyting is okay i checked my configuration x2,3 times again and again i already contacted my isp to they say everyting is okay need to wait 24 hours but after 24 hours emails going again into spam i tryed a test with mail tester score is 10/10 i checked my spf dkim records everyting =pass in gmail source code of my mail i already setup my rDNS to that's why im trying to find help here and i know when it's not related with cpanel it's difficult to know what and where is the problem but i really dont have others idea where can be the problem for fixing it that's why im asking for help in this forum so maybe someone already got the same problem ....

4. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @Paffy

It really sounds like you did your due diligence! It sounds like you're doing everything right. To find out why you're being sent to spam still the only option left is to contact the provider that's sending you to spam, in most cases like Gmail they have their own proprietary systems they use to determine what mail is spam or not - we have no way to know what these criteria are beside ensuring you handle the basics and have your mail server configured properly. I wish we could be of more assistance in this but unfortunately, this isn't something we have any control over.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...