The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emails not being delivered?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Frano8, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Frano8

Frano8 Member

I could do with some advice here and understand that it might not be a cpanel issue, however, since I moved servers some of our clients have not been recieving the mails we send?

these clients never complained of not recieving emails from our previous server.

I have checked spam blacklists etc but we are clear on all of them.

I also checked mx entries etc and all seem set fine.

Is there anything I can do to help ensure our emails are received?

I have tried sending from a number of email accounts (all on the same server however) but with no luck.

We dont receive any bounce or undeliverable errors.

Any advice greatly received or pointing to an online resource would be appreciated.

Francis

2. Rifka

Rifka Member
    PartnerNOC

3. Frano8

Frano8 Member

thanks I'll take a look

4. SuperTwinMgmt

SuperTwinMgmt Member

not sure if your still having this issue..

I would first check to see if mail is making it into the queue first, if it is you can try force delivering the message and seeing what error you get. Either way that narrows it down from there.

if your still having issues pm me and i will see what i can do to help you out or at least pointed in the right direction

5. jkmg

jkmg Registered

Email Issue

I am not sure if this is the right thread because the problem wasn't described fully. But...I have a dedicated server running WHM/cPanel that I have had for several years. I haven't used it much over the past year until now. I just noticed that you can create email accounts for each domain account and even get into the webmail services (horde, etc). You can configure the accounts into Outlook and the test mails DO get sent.

Here is the problem. Everything from a programming perspective seems to be operating correctly except...I never receive any of the emails I send to or from any of the email accounts. To make matters worse, NO error messages are showing up either. It seems like it thinks all is well. Oh...in WHM the statistics for email are 0 across the board. Nothing coming in, and nothing going out. I don't even know where to begin with this one, but I sure could use some help.

Again, if I am in the wrong place for this I apologize. perhaps someone can just point me in the right direction. Thanks again!

John