The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emails not being delivered

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by erickgarciiaa, Jan 18, 2016.

1. erickgarciiaa

erickgarciiaa Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hello guys! I migrated my websites from Plesk to cPanel, since then, my sites' Contact Form are not delivering emails that are sent to 'external servers' like Gmail, Hotmail etc... I just receive the messages when it's set to send to the domain email created inside cPanel, like support@domain.com.br. But the thing is just ONE of my sites is delivering messages to any email address. I use the same Contact Form in every website. Every new domain user I create inside cPanel comes with this 'pattern', it doesn't deliver emails to 'external servers'. I don't know much about hosting, so I don't know if it's something I can change or an internal problem with my hosting provider. Could someone give me an advice?

2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :),

I will suggest you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the mail logs of your domain. Because your access level is listed is "Reseller Owner". Please report this issue to your web hosting provider if you do not have root access.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Do you have root access to the system? If so, please review /var/log/exim_mainlog to see why the message is failing to deliver. EX:

Code:
    exigrep user@affected-domain /var/log/exim_mainlog
    Thank you.