Emails not being delivered

erickgarciiaa

Registered
Jan 4, 2016
Brazil
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello guys! I migrated my websites from Plesk to cPanel, since then, my sites' Contact Form are not delivering emails that are sent to 'external servers' like Gmail, Hotmail etc... I just receive the messages when it's set to send to the domain email created inside cPanel, like [email protected]. But the thing is just ONE of my sites is delivering messages to any email address. I use the same Contact Form in every website. Every new domain user I create inside cPanel comes with this 'pattern', it doesn't deliver emails to 'external servers'. I don't know much about hosting, so I don't know if it's something I can change or an internal problem with my hosting provider. Could someone give me an advice?

24x7server

Apr 17, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello :),

I will suggest you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the mail logs of your domain. Because your access level is listed is "Reseller Owner". Please report this issue to your web hosting provider if you do not have root access.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Do you have root access to the system? If so, please review /var/log/exim_mainlog to see why the message is failing to deliver. EX:

Code:
exigrep [email protected] /var/log/exim_mainlog
Thank you.