MustaphaG

Sep 7, 2020
tunisia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
i recently made a domain transfert, and now i'm having this issue, some emails are not sent to outlook or hotmail domain: here is the issue on delivery track

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=121153: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [x.x.x.84] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to Troubleshooting. [BL2NAM02FT032.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com]

and other probleme i have: i still get some emails on my old email provider:
please help me with this.
thank you

cPanelLauren

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

The error message you're receiving is a result of the provider being on outlooks blocklist. This is something they're going to need to resolve. As far as emails being received to the old provider, the only way this would happen is if you'd not changed your mx record

kernow

Jul 23, 2004
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
First address the problem of who/what is sending the spam. The issue can then hopefully be resolved by asking for the IP(s) sending the email to be removed from Microsoft's outlook/hotmail blacklist. You, or whoever is the admin for the mail server can do this by filling out the form located here: New Support Request
Do not fill out the form until the spam problem is resolved!!