HaMeD0070

Apr 22, 2019
Dubai
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

After Upgrading to cPanel 80 we have 2 Problem :

1 : User Get Error when they want Install Wordpress from Site software section:

error : Enable Multiphp Manager in feature list.

We are using Cloudlinux PHO Selector and we disabled cPanel Multiphp Manager and no need ti enable MultiPHP Manager on feature list.

2 : Backup Problem:

On Backupu Configuration we Selected Backup Run If 30% of Hard Disk Is Free,

Our Hard Are 45% Used ( 55% free ) Now and Backup will start,

BUG : But when during Backup Process Hard Usage Reached to 71% ( 29% free ) Backup Process will stop and Faild,

This option should check when backup starting, no during backup like version 70.

Please Fix this Problems,

HaMeD0070

Apr 22, 2019
Dubai
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
about number 1 issue :

i understand that after installing wordpress cpanel try to change PHP Version to "Best PHP Version" for account via MultiPHP Manager and if Multiphp Manager was Disable in feature list Error happen.

i think this is not good idea for change php version automatic,

because maybe there was other scripts on host that not compatible with new changed PHP Version by cpanel.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

The first issue you've noted is related to an issue we have open currently in which the Wordpress Manager will not function with CloudLinux's PHP Selector. The issue is CPANEL-28040 - On CloudLinux, if 'MultiPHP Manager' is disabled as a feature in a package, then Wordpress Manager will report a failed installation

There is not currently an official workaround for this issue. Updates to this case will be added to our changelogs when they're available. You can check them here: Change Logs - Change Logs - cPanel Documentation

The other issue you're experiencing I believe I'd need further information before I'd be ready to agree that it is in fact an issue. What is present in the backup logs at /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cpbackup when the issue occurs?