cPanel & WHM Version
v86.0.18

Ayesha Sarwar

Dec 15, 2020
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I did the same thing.
But it is not enabling my proc_open function even though I have enabled it using the php ini editor.
Could you help me please resolve this issue because I have tried almost all the solutions available on internet but nothing seems to work and I have to deploy my site.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm sorry to hear that isn't working well, although that is something I would normally expect to be enabled by default.

Your user profile indicates that you do not have root access to the server, so the best way to get this resolved would be to speak with your hosting provider or datacenter to have them check the PHP settings on their end for you. If you do have root access, you could open a ticket with our support team using the link in my signature and we'd be happy to take a look at the machine for you.

Ayesha Sarwar

Dec 15, 2020
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I'm sorry to hear that isn't working well, although that is something I would normally expect to be enabled by default.

Your user profile indicates that you do not have root access to the server, so the best way to get this resolved would be to speak with your hosting provider or datacenter to have them check the PHP settings on their end for you. If you do have root access, you could open a ticket with our support team using the link in my signature and we'd be happy to take a look at the machine for you.
Actually, I donot have this account of mine. I have to deploy a website of someone else. Just found out that they have a cpanel account on hostingmadeeasy.com. Could it be because of this?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It's totally possible there are additional restrictions in place by that specific hosting provider, but that isn't something we would know on our end. If you can speak with them they should be able to tell you what is happening with the PHP configuration.

Ayesha Sarwar

Dec 15, 2020
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
It's totally possible there are additional restrictions in place by that specific hosting provider, but that isn't something we would know on our end. If you can speak with them they should be able to tell you what is happening with the PHP configuration.
Alright. Thanks a lot. Is there any other way to skip the use of proc_open, and still be able to send mails?